9/07/2010

Back to Tokyo finally, exhausted

I finally made it! It was long long trip again to get to Narita from Phoenix, but as always it's another exciting experience.. Is there anyone who got trouble on both round trip like me? I stopped by 6 airports to get to Phoenix, and this time was only 3 but...stuck at the airport for 3hours and sent to the hotel somewhere in Oregon state for 1night...it was unprecedented crisis,I was so scared and lonely but in meantime it's a valuable experience too.

In return for my hardship, I got great friends on the trip,
2 girls from Chandler are connecting to Beijing from Narita, their seats were right next to me to Portland and stayed at same hotel, had a nice conversation with them all the time, :)

It's good to be back to Tokyo after 3months, I miss AZ though, still ok. Thanks R to take care of me here!

And and..today is very important day for me.. Happy Happy Birthday A!! Wish you all the best! xx

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Really!! You are back in Tokyo!! :)) Great great! I'll be chatting with you soon!

Is Delta really that bad?? I haven't tried it, but seems to me you have unbelievably bad luck with them huh..

And who is A and R?? LOL so they are your friends who want to keep low profile :)) I hope A's not your boyfriend because I was thinking why are you back in Tokyo when it's just his birthday :))

Sorry I haven't been chatting or commenting -- exhausted lately.. Missing you Shinri!