9/06/2010

Stuck at Portland, Oregon

I am still at the hotel in Portland, OR... :( I am supposed to land in Tokyo already to see my friend now... huh... =(

I can't even believe it, Delta canceled the flight again, It was supposed to take off at 2pm yesterday,but due to oil leaking from the airplane, they tried to replace the problematic body parts so we had to wait for their progress for 2hours at the airport, and the last announcement from them was that not any flight is available today so we all stay at hotel for a while till next morning...

Portland is much cooler than Phoenix. I didn't see many tall building on the way to the hotel.

It's 5:10am in the morning, leaving soon to catch the morning flight to NRT.
Hopefully they are not going to cancel today's flight.

I am not going to use Delta never again!! ahhh--.

Ok, see you Japanese folks soon. :)

0 件のコメント: