9/11/2010

Still summer in Tokyo




Good, I didn't miss whole summer in Tokyo. still feeling hot and humid like typical Japanese summer season,it gets cold in the evening.

Some pics from my friend's house balcony, I left my tiny plants to her house, when I went to AZ last time, they are growing really fast.

I had a great time with my ex-coworkers last night, It's been for 3months,well it's not that long, but there are so many things to catch up.

Life is so interesting :) Everyone lives our own life everyday in each places somewhere in the world, and we can always gather up at one mutual spot again to share wonderful time. No matter where they are, no matter what they do, they are always my best friends!

I missed our favorite place, Piadina and Giorgio too. This is where I used to go after work to get glass of wine and Italian pizza and have a nice conversation with coworkers.

Have a good weekend! Good luck for all hard work A!

0 件のコメント: