9/02/2010

Piranha 3D


The movie was out on 20th/Aug/2010 in the US.It was set on "Lake Victoria" which is fictional tourist spot in Arizona that vicious fish attack people on vacation. City official in the region where the film was shot is Lake Havasu Arizona.I didn't recognize which lake exactly,when I only looked at the scenery but for local people it should be distinctive, he already knew the lake and he has been there before. Hope the movie doesn't affect badly to Havasu tourist business.

These kind of movie goes either dumbest or good, and this one was still ok, I really liked it , though sometimes way too nasty and couldn't even look at the screen,especially with 3D glasses, vicious fish was popping up right on my eyes and grab ripped human's body...gross...

I've been to some lakes in Arizona, Since I got here, enjoyed wake boarding, but for a while, I don't really feel like to go into the water. hmm..

The movie reminds me of "Jaws" and "Open Water", if you like those movie, you got to watch this at the theater.

Piranha 3D

0 件のコメント: