9/05/2010

Back to Tokyo



Today is my last day here in Arizona, It's been so long vacation but overall I had a great time with everyone!! Thank you all very very much!!

It was such a nightmare about flight from NRT to PHX this time, the original flight was suddenly canceled due to bad weather in Seattle and Delta gave us horrible replaced flight which is Narita - Haneda - Kansai - Seattle - Salt Lake City - Phoenix , It took 2days to stop by 6airports. Can you believe it?? I was like zombie and don't even remember how I could survive with this horrible itinerary. But it's now one of my great memory :)

Thank you all sooo much for wonderful memories here, Look forward to see you again soon!

Also can't wait to see my friends and family in Tokyo soon!

Love xx
S


View Larger Map

0 件のコメント: