9/17/2010

Back to Kumamoto




Just arrived Kumamoto tonight and had a dinner with cousin. It's always good to breathe fresh air in Kumamoto and meet my parents,friends,everyone.
I feel like I finally made it to home from long long trip :D but still missing something ...hmm.

My sweet babies are sleeping right next to me, the white and grey cat is Shinba, the black kitty is Nara, My mom took their name from Lion King :) Shinba needs diet... lol.. too fat! almost same size as a dog..!

US$ was finally recovered today , since JP bank bought so many $ from the market. I thought it's kind of Japanese selfishness to just do that only for saving JP export business, but it's not really permanent solution to fix the relationship between USA and JP... no many changed on US side... so let's see what is going to happen.

Good night!


View Larger Map

0 件のコメント: