6/01/2009

Melon with message SHINRI FIGHT


The attached photo is the melon from my parents, my dad recently is expanding his farm and planting fruits, vegetables--. I think I was very lucky to grow up in beautiful city, lots of natures and pure water :D

The written word means my name Shinri(心理) and I don't know why but "FIGHT",,, this message imply to live life strongly,never dwell on past,future whatever, I guess?! =)

I miss my hometown these days... I have to go back soon maybe after next sprint deploy--!

I've started playing beach volleyball 2weeks ago,but it's been not good weather for outdoor sports so not many play yet though... I really can't wait summer!!!

My friend sent me this song, please listen when you get tired of reality abit.
For the widows in paradise

2 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

Shinri! Did you eat that melon? It looks tasty hehehe...

Your parents are so sweet.. Yes, FIGHT FIGHT!!!

I wish to see pictures of your father's farm :) I love nature as well... My father has several lands as well but mostly planted with rice, coconut, bananas, mangoes and other fruits :)

Wow, you must miss the country side...

I miss you too! :)

Shinri さんのコメント...

Hello Annie! thank you for the message!
yes. the melon is sooo juicy and sweet! I wish I could send it to you guys.maybe soon!!

yes.. I am missing everyday -)))

and I miss you too! alllways