6/06/2009

TERMINATOR SALVATION


Today is the first day of TERMINATOR SALVATION preview show .I went to roppongi hills virgin cinema with colleagues...It was aweeeeesome. I really really loved the sounds,CG works,music,and guys are hot!! :P

High tech CG and surround sounds made it very realistic existing scenes.
I was stuck to watch screen all the time to not miss any fantastic scenes out :)

And later on I went to shinjuku to attend high school reunion,luckily I was only girl in 5 guys.. and they were talking about future,marriage,works..etc but all I was thinking was terminator 4 haha XD shoot.

I am watching soccer, JP vs UZ,the game is kind of boring but as long as JP is winning, I am happy. gooood night!

 

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Yeah, I think this is my first time to watch a Terminator movie and it was really awesome! Except for the naked Arnold though.. xD that was weird. It's been awhile since I last watched a great movie~

Good thing you had fun Shinri! You should do that more - have fun and get a lot of rest. :D