6/06/2009

Friday night out


I can't believe it's already friday!! 5days past sooo fast especially when I have bunch of workload to finish. XD
We are planning for the next sprint deploy which is going be held on 9th/June, and then and then!!
I will be having substitute holiday!!! yeyy! thanks my boss and team member for to allow me to take it for real!! so...now thinking what I want to do! ... maybe... go shopping?! go to restaurant to eat nice lunch? ...lol but by myself? hmmm.. still no idea what to do.

Anyway, Today is TGI Friday.I went to Piadina with colleagues and had red wine and beer.
I've been trying to drink red wine, even though I prefer to drink white wine, because red wine lovers are more than white one's and they always order by bottle. -))

and later went to 971 in Midtown, though it was still raining, as long as I could be with my best colleagues, I am totally fine!

One of the cool bar in tokyo -- A971


I totally forgot to take pics but rainy days in tokyo is still beautiful...

Have a peaceful weekends for everyone!
oyasumi!

attached photo is latest photo of me with colleague! yeeeeeeeey it was also fun night!@ ebisu

btw, fedora 11 is coming in 4 days congratulations!!! hope some existed problem is already solved with new build. ganbare!

0 件のコメント: