5/09/2009

ipod shuffle 4GB, small talk


I got ipod shuffle 4GB 2weeks ago! It's really tiny, the same size as memory stick. 4GB bland new, 8800yen. and colour is pretty cool! there are 2types, black and silver! I got black one!!

SHUFFLE! SMALL TALK! the body is pretty cool!

The problem is as usual, It seems not be able to use on gtk pod.
When I tried to sync some songs, although the device is recognized as IPOD volume, songs aren't stored properly. (sooo tired to listen the first comment from shuffle, "please use the itunes to sync the music with ipod" :( )

The device is able to use on itunes of Windows XP , Vista.

Hope fedora 11 can fix this problem! ganbare!

3 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

I read from one of the emails sent to me by my friend that one sign of a certified single is having to own too many gadgets. Lol!!!

Shinri! We are certified single!!!

Imagine? You already have an iPhone and now you get yourself an iPod hehehe.. Cool :)

エマことasagi さんのコメント...

いいねー!
小さいの便利そう♪

私もほしいなー

PC壊れて、いまのipod更新できないの

まずはPC修理ださなきゃね

と、初コメしてみた♪

エマことあさぎ

jon さんのコメント...

Hey Shinri,

I think that the whole deal with the new shuffle is that it uses iTunes and whatever OS it is running on to generate spoken text for the song and album titles.

Pretty unlikely that this will work in f11.

Please bring it to work and show me some time, haven't seen one up close yet =)