5/05/2009

Iphone Skype


Finally I got Skype application on my iphone and tried to make a call to friends,but TOO BAD!
We are not allowed to call someone over iphone skype when you use it in 3G area, we can call in wifi area only.

You will see the error that
"Skype calls over 3G networks are currently not allowed due to contractual restrictions.For more
information,see www.skype.com"

what the contractual restrictions is it.. my dream was ruined.

I will figure out alternative way to be able to make a call -)))

I am having nice GW, first day was almost drunk,very short day,second day went to Takao-san and climbed to the top,very long day, and third day I went to hot spring in Odaiba and drink gorgeous afternoon tea in JAL lounge with my best friend, and now..having last day...still in the bed -((

3 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

maybe calls on 3g will be included in the next release of skype for iphone! :) lets keep our fingers crossed :)

Shinri さんのコメント...

yes Annie! I think they will break the rule soon. nice to chat with you today!

night night

匿名 さんのコメント...

More pictures~~ I wanna see pictures of drunk Shinri xD haha kidding! Post some more pictures when you have time okay?? Yay! Glad you had a great time with your GW! ^__^