4/04/2009

New Apartment

I've moved to the new apartment where is more closer to Tokyo and near river side. I quite like it!!
Although I've been sleeping like abandoned kitty between moving boxes,I am try not crying,,,I should be already enough old to work through by myself. -)) ha ha ha
I really hope I will be having some nice visitor soon -)

Today I opened up my Gateway laptop, It's really unusual that I didn't use it for a week cz I am the person who is always net surf almost of my free time :D pretty geeky I know. :D
And tried to update fedora10 by
--------------------------------
[root@shinri ~]# yum -y update yum
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update
--------------------------------
It's also very unusual I think that I didn't receive any updates since last month!! -) This may prove fedora is very stable OS,unlikely windows ha-ha-.

One thing I really want to try these days is to install new skype functionality on iphone and get the freeeee call everywhere I go. Isn't it sooo cool if everyone got Skype ID on iphone and
Skype improve quality of voice call somewhat better than now, then international call service would be gone--!!! I really want them to realize asap. -)) World is going to be much closer and smaller then!!! otherwise I am so not going to live in TOKYO rest of my life but start my endeavour to visit my friends whole world.so boring...

Today is beautiful day, I will go to Shinjyuku to catch up with my brother -) He needs to buy new suits so.
I will update cherry blossom pic soon. Count on me!!

8 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

Wow Shinri! I am happy to know that you had finally moved in to your new apartment!

Hmmmmm.. a Gateway laptop huh? Hehehe, you got me really interested with that!

I agree about the Skype thingy -- actually, right now, I am surfing the net for some new gadgets to buy for myself! Hahaha! I haven't done that for a very long long time! I say, I am slowly going back to my old self... I saw this LG Cookie. But I am not sure if it supports internet hehehe. I am doing research about these stuffs lol! I guess, I just have to buy an iPhone.. Weeeeeee... Then maybe we can call each other for free via skype!!!

OH! Cherry blossoms! I cannot wait to see the pictures! :)))

Have a nice weekend!

Shinri さんのコメント...

Hey Annie!!! I am on the train to shinjyuku!! Writing by iPhone.you should buy iPhone it's absolutely cool.

Let me know once you got new gadget, can't wait to see it.
Oh and finally I got skype on fedora10,UI is pretty ugly compare to windows skype though,I can use it properly.

Look forward to talk with you again soon!
Miss you!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Kawaisou-- sabishii Shinri-neko-chan! Just tell us and we'll be very happy to keep you company! Slumber party every night.. XD but then again, there won't be any prod support testers left.. XD

Yeah cool iPhone, but it's expensive here and having an iPhone is like hanging a sign on yourself that says "Rob me!".. lol

Tonikaku, sakura no sashin otanoshimini~! XD (I'm pretty sure I've already committed several grammar mistakes.. XD)

Annie さんのコメント...

Hahaha! Rachel! Now I changed my mind about the iPhone! I guess it is quite okay in Japan because it is much safer there...

I hope I could join the slumber party... :p

Shinri さんのコメント...

Cmon girls!! Don't give up our dream which we are going to call over skype anywhere we go. ha ha ha...

How much is the iphone in Phil?

Annie さんのコメント...

Its around 40k plus something, the Apple iphone 3g.

How much is it in Tokyo?

I think it is much cheaper in US, half the price in the Philippines.

Rachel should talk, her phone is quite expensive too hehehe... Its an N series if I am not mistaken.

But its true, robbers can spot expensive phones from a distance of 10 miles at least, LOL! I think they can smell it hehehe...

匿名 さんのコメント...

Oh right, I should check it out if skype can be installed in my phone... Hope it works though! XD so I can call Shinri and ask her about her dates hahaha.. XD

Shinri said Softbank is giving away free iPhones. All you have to do is pay your monthly bills. That's really cool!

Annie さんのコメント...

Too bad, we don't have SoftBank here :(((