4/27/2009

I got 1.5TB HDD!!! YEAH!


I bought 1.5TB SATA Drive and case and it eventually works on fedora 10 now!! God thanks for helping me alot to set up properly. I could never done without you my best friend!

Anyway, why I bought such a big HDD is to archive my favorite movies,photos,songs in there. -))

This was the first time to format HDD itself to be able to use on Linux machine and it was very difficult... Tried some solutions and finally I could create the partition in HDD. -)

If anyone want to use the same drive on fedora, I would love to help you for setting up.just ping me.

Golden Week is coming soon!! but not really excited yet, cz I already ended up to not go back to the hometown..hmmmm... too expensive I can't afford that!! hmhmhm.
So decided to stay home mostly and also planning to organize BBQ party near the beach. -)
I will be working very hard to organize everything completely.

Hope you have a wonderful night!

The attachment is the flower currently sitting next to me. I like this funny shape lol.

3 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

Wow! 1.5TB! You have a lot of files, lol!!!

Hmmmm... now, there's an idea. I think I also need a portable HDD for my files hehehe... :)

Is that a flower? I thought it is just a leaf or maybe the pink background is a petal??

I envy you! A barbeque party! Wow, i want to be there, if only I could :)

Enjoy your holidays!!!

Miss you!

Love,
Annie

匿名 さんのコメント...

Wow I'd love a 1.5TB as well!! Annie, let's go buy one for ourselves.. XD but that must be expensive.. maybe next time, after I have enough money to buy laptop first.. XD

And can we go to the BBQ party?? I really want to go to Tokyo! I hope you have lots of fun in Golden Week! ^__^

Shinri さんのコメント...

Hello Annie and Rachel.
I will pick you guys up in the airport so take the first flight to TOKYO. and I will take you everywhere and BBQ drinking party---.
a..it's actually my dream!!!
we should realize some day soon alright?!

1.5TB isn't expensive. it's about 13000yen.. cheap right? he he
but HDD is so empty..lol

I will now take a look you guys blogs!
Rachel and I were almost killed by bunch of PMBU workload ha ha!

bye!