8/10/2010

Road trip on 7th/Aug to Tucson and Tombstone




















We left Phoenix around 10am in morning to head for Tucson to visit Kartchner caverns state park this weekend. It's another awesome trip to see great nature of Arizona.

The camera wasn't allowed in the cave so please look at the video in link above.
It's about 30mins time travel tour in the cave!!

After we drove to another city called Tombstone, The city is known for one of the oldest town in Arizona, I saw many cowboy/cowgirl style people on the street. :)
There are many historical museum , bank, bar remain as it was from long time ago, you can see in the pics!

As soon as we got Tombstone, huge storm hit the town,
It was heavy raining and lighting again, I felt like we were in my favorite drama "Supernatural" :D cool!

We head back to Phoenix around 10:30pm and went clubbing afterward!

Thanks again my bf for another wonderful trip!


View Larger Map

2 件のコメント:

mars さんのコメント...

Yo Shinri - your road trip to Tucson and Tombstone looked fun. Did you check out the OK Corral? Is that still there?

When are you taking your next road trip?

- Maurio

Shinri さんのコメント...

Maurio- yeah, I did.
I took my pic in front of OK Corral, doing OK sign :D
I will show you later--!

We will plan next road trip soon, maybe to your town SF!! too far to go by car? :D ehehe..