8/24/2010

Farm Grill Restaurant in Gilbert, AZ


Just got back from outside, I went out with his dad to eat lunch together at Gilbert, AZ.
Gilbert is such a beautiful town that lots of nice houses there, it's very safe and clean, nice neighbors. We had a hamburger , garlic potato and ice tea at Joe's Farm Grill Restaurant .

The restaurant exist right next to the farm , seems like the same owner owns all farm , restaurant and cafe there. Gilbert is modern beautiful town nowadays but it used to be farming town with no houses,malls and stuff.

It would be good to sit outside terrace, when it's cooler, maybe in November :)

I suddenly thought like 'Oh this is what my dad should do for his wasted lands in my hometown.
Growling vegetables and serves them right next to his farm, shouldn't stay with too much organic restaurant taste, otherwise it would be only known for niche market who cares about their health... I will try to talk to him. :)

Thanks A to take me out! :))

0 件のコメント: