8/12/2010

Droid VS iPhone


Let's take a look at amazing Droid 2 spec!
The 3.7-inch screen,1 GHz processor,512MB of RAM,total cargo capacity of 40GB, and cool body design by Motorola and interface isn't that bad anymore.
Here more details

Incredible!! I am about to change Droid 2 from my iPhone(3G,8GB ...lol)

But there are some topics that make you feel iPhone is still better to have?!

10 Incredible iPhone Photographs - want to know how they can take pics like that, much better than my pics of DSLR...

iPhone Owners Have the Most Sex Partners... LOL
- wondering why girls chose iPhone owners as xx friends?? I personally don't really care...

10 Free iPhone Apps To Learn A New Skill In 10 Minutes - "How to save a life"app looks useful. ;D

hmmm.. tough call but I still choose Droid 2 with high spec like a computer!
How about you? :D

0 件のコメント: