9/06/2009

Weekend!


Last week was pretty hard for our project team, although there were some struggle, we could go
through it and the new functionality is implemented in the production. :)

Btw, Kitty has joined my family. her name is NALA... I wanted to put her name SHINBA , but realized it's boy's name.. so my mom change it to SHINBA's gf name in Lion King. -) The photo is from my dad, she is sleeping news paper box.. lol even though she has got cute little house. -)

Summer is end, getting cool and windy, sometimes heavily raining in Tokyo these days.

I am going to Zushi to play sports with friends today. :) today is going to be really hot! 30 degrees. wa--! Weather is really unbelievable recently, sometimes it's really hot like middle of summer but sometimes really cold like October.

We should be careful to not get cold--. :)

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Nala is so kawaii~!!! I wanna little kitty like her too... ;__; Oh wait, so Nala is living with your parents? Or are you living again with your parents? :D

Shinri さんのコメント...

ohhh only Nala is living with my parents.. I wish I could though,,ahaha.

Annie さんのコメント...

Shinri! I practically clicked all the links in your blog just to add a comment hehehe... I can't read Japanese characters anymore :(

Nala is soooo cuuttteeee!!! I like her color. It is so nice that you adopted her :)

Take care!!!