8/20/2009

I met kitty!


I've been taking a walk in early morning since I am in hometown.
I heard miao miao in the morning from the bush ,,, and saw very little kitty was hiding in grasses.
She was trying to run away from me first but later she came closer with her big courage and was playing around together for a while.
I couldn't just leave her alone and took her home with me. XD

My parents say her mom will be looking for her so we should take her back asap!

So tonight I will go to the same place and leave her alone for a hour and if no one came to catch her up, my family will be kitty's parents.

she is biting my fingers now.. @ ____ @

5 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

Oh can't you just keep her? The kitty is so cute.. I hope I can have her instead! We have too many cats here at home but we could make home for another one as cute as that Kitty!

Shinri さんのコメント...

Hello Annie! Yes, Kitty is already welcomed to my family.
We took her to the hospital and she is now really healthy girl :)

Miss you too!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Awww so she's with you now? Kawaii neko-chan~! *applauds of Shinri's good heart* xD You should take a picture together! What is kitty's name?? :D

エマ さんのコメント...

かわいい!!

つれてくるなんて優しいShinriならではだね。

その後は飼うことになったのかな!?

猫はいいよね♪

Shinri さんのコメント...

thanks!! kitty's name is Nara,
Nara is Shinba's gf name in Lion King!

子猫はmasuda familyの仲間です~~!