9/26/2009

New Project

I haven't updated my blog so long because I got so many things to do in last 2weeks, organizing friends wedding party, take my high school mates to tokyo tour and so on.

Also I've assigned to the new project which is planning to deploy in Dec.
and the PJ requires me to study all new features... This is the first time to learn keyword search technology , related backend architecture,etc. And all include, It seems we should struggle to implement smart search criteria, The study is very interesting, although I again have to read bunch of docs everyday. :D

My question is how we can verify if the system is smart enough to return appropriate result by user's input. I've been thinking this recently during I read docs and write test scenarios.
I hope I can think of many good test cases by myself. -))

It's been getting cold everyday in Tokyo. Beautiful autumn season is coming~~.
Sufjan Stevens - For the widows in paradise

I am heading for Ginza to help my aunt exhibition soon.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Very busy Shinri. :) I am already missing you in prod support. xD

Don't get too stressed now okay? Always remember to take some rest every now and then. I'm always here if you need help.

Ganbare! :)

Shinri さんのコメント...

Rachel--- me too. I am very missing you and Mark!! I want to go back production support someday hahhaha.

Please have a wonderful weekend with Mark okay?! :D

miss you guys!

Annie さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Annie さんのコメント...

Shinri! i do not know what happened to my earlier comment. It just turned to Japanese :)

Anyway, I have a tip for u:)

Just don't think too technical, just be a user with different personalities and POVs. :)

Even if it is a "smart" search as they say, not all users are "smart" anyway :)

I suggest that you create a matrix :).. That is very elementary but it never fails to get all the scenarios, permutations and combination... Works extremely well when verifying searches and other functionalities.

Good luck!MIss you so much! We haven't talk a lot these days hehehe... I have something to share to you once we get to chat again :)