8/05/2009

Happy Birthday Me!


I am 28 years old now, getting one year older so I should be wiser! XD

Life is like climbing the mountain step by step,
Sometimes it's a bit hard, but it can be always turned to full of happiness with best friends and great family.

My resolution for this year is pretty much same as before that spending everyday with a lot of happiness and always try to express my appreciation to the great people around me.

Tomorrow we are having B-day party@Midtown,Roppongi, Can't wait to talk with all.

Thank you all sooo much for the wonderful messages! I had a great B-day!!! :D

2 件のコメント:

エマ さんのコメント...

お誕生日おめでとう!!!

ごめんちょいと、遅れちゃった(/_・、)


素晴らしい一年になるように願ってるよ!


一緒に楽しもう(^^)ノシ

匿名 さんのコメント...

(Copying from above since I'm using a PC without a language bar.. xD)
お誕生日おめでとう Shinri-chan!!!

I wish you all the best in life! I hope you'll stay as happy as you are! Always remember that I'm always here for you~! ^__^