7/15/2009

quick updates


I haven't been writing for a while. The PJ is finalized eventually, we all gonna have some free time after all. :D Good luck for all of us.

I just got back 30mins ago, I was chatting with volleyball team mates in chinese restaurant until last train...They are pretty young folks around 23-26, I feel really old among them though, they are really good friends and it was fun. :D

This week just started since yesterday, I must sleep for rest of days , wed,thu,fri... wa-- XD

The attachment is the sky from last sunday, It was very strange colour, I don't know why, maybe
strong wind and fickle weather in rainy season?!

Goood night Sweet dreams!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi Shinri! Looks like you're still having fun even after working hard during the day! Where do you get that much energy?! xD

Anyway good luck with everything! I miss working with you! Hope we can work together again soon! ^__^