7/21/2009

Chofu Hanabi and Windows vista



Chofu Fireworks event was held just next to my apartment. It was blast,immense scale and sooo many people came to my local station to see it.
It's a bit dark but you can see my apartment in the pic, a....maybe not it's too dark..though you can just see how close to it from my home. ehehe.

3days weekend was past soo fast XD I enjoyed to hang out with friends also installed windows vista on gateway, since I figured there are some degrade in fedora11 and I wasn't enough professional to fix it by myself. so..for a while I will use windows vista.

Rainy day in Tokyo , abit cold/windy in night time :)

Good night!

2 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

Shinri!!! The new skin of your blog is sooo cool :)

I hope you are doing well always :)

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hanabi!! I always wanted to see some really cool hanabi in Japan.. iina~ xD

How's Windows Vista? I was planning to save some money so I could buy a laptop someday and it is bound to have the Windows Vista OS. I doubt that there are any new laptops still using Windows XP..