4/20/2011

my kuma making progress


I've been working for my teddy bear cross stitch lately. I have a lot of free time in my life now, this is actually first time to take time off from work and everything and do nothing,,, it's fun but sometimes I get lost and I don't know what I want to do... so now I am looking for new hobbies like this stitch work which I've never tried before.

Kuma means "bear" in Japanese, I will track every progress.

I've already so much got used to use computer all the time for everything everyday, and it affects how I think things too, I just noticed when I made mistake during stitching, I suddenly think if I could use "ctrl+Z" to just undo what I just did, also it would be so much easier if I could just change the thread colours by using photoshop or something... so silly,,, haha.

Anyway, I hope my kuma turns to pretty. :D

0 件のコメント: