11/28/2010

Jet lag, back in Tokyo from Lund,Sweden










It's 2:38am in Tokyo right now, and I am having jet lag,can't sleeeep...ahhhh I hate it!
I arrived to Narita this morning, and as soon as I got home, just past out on the bed till 5pm in afternoon,and now I keep awaking in midnight :D It's really hard to struggle sleeping, and I already gave up.

I spent in Lund , Sweden for 2weeks, It was snowing a lot and -2 degrees when I left. The pic is the view from the window of the hotel!
I felt like I was in the freezer all the time.Welcome to snow white Sweden!!

I finished my training course in first week, It was absolutely wonderful experience.

My trainer asked each one of us at the last day of the course, what is your "diamond" you wish to bring back home from this course? just one diamond!

I had so many thing I would like to bring back home though, since I had to choose just one, I chose the great relationship which I got through academy course.


BTW, I used Austrian airlines, stopped by Vienna to Copenhagen to Lund,Sweden. It was very long long flight but still comfortable enough. I didn't get horrible experience like last time :D

Always good to be back home, but still missing one thing very important here in Tokyo.


View Larger Map

0 件のコメント: