11/13/2010

HOOTERS Tokyo



The first HOOTERS in Japan was opened on 25th/Ocotober in Akasaka. I saw many people were at second floor of Tokyu Hotel lounge, when I passed by last time towards to Akasaka-Mitsuke station, but I didn't expect that we have to wait for 1 hour to get in... :D

The restaurant was so crowed, I liked the american junk food, loud music and cute hooters girls :))

I went with my coworkers from previous company, They seem to enjoy checking out all hooter girls in the restaurant. Thanks for guys for the wonderful Thursday night!!

Why there is no HOOTERS guys version, they can hire sexy buff guys to serve girls customers. :)

It was fun to check what HOOTERS Tokyo look like. Everyone have a great weekend.

2 件のコメント:

Mars さんのコメント...

There's a guy in one of your photos named "Mad dog"...

Shinri さんのコメント...

Mars, which one is that?