3/09/2009

I finally bought iphone!! It is very very cooool!!!
Like you can make everywhere your sweet home having narrow band hahaha.
I am on my way home and writing blog!

This weekend was pretty tough and I was feeling a bit hang over till morning coffee.
Cz my oldest friends and I attended my oldest friends wedding party and got so drunk :D
She was very beautiful! We couldn't even imagine that she married so early... ;D

I am already missing all friends .
Really wanted to go back with them in fact.

Ohhhh I am getting used to use iphone small keyboard by my fat big fingers.

This week I couldn't study much so I will concentrate on it more this week.

Sweet sweet dreams!

2 件のコメント:

Annie さんのコメント...

wow! an iphone! so cool!!!

:D

匿名 さんのコメント...

Aaaa- sore wa yokatta desu ne, Shinri-chan~! Omedeto! Have fun!