10/29/2008

Figuring out How to disable SELinux and so on

I think this blog is going to be the best memory of my days being stuck on fedora... I still can't fix fedora 9 on Gateway. There are weird behaviour everywhere.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)Can't use Firefox properly, I lost all bookmarks and so on.
2) SELinux is poping up all the time,even though I modified /etc/selinux/config
--SELINUX=disabled
--and reboot, To make sure I modified as root user,changed as 'su -'.but still it's annoying me...daaaaaaaaaah
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
so...As soon as I got home tonight, will track all logs and attach it to google notebook and ask my friend to rescue me.

It's brilliant autumn weather. The leave is changing colour almost 65%!!

0 件のコメント: