2/26/2009

iROCK! MEET YOUR BUDDY

Thursday,NOT raining!
It's been raining most of days since monday, for me it's sometimes good because hay fever doesn't kill me much.
Yesterday I had colleague BD party and drink mojito :D :D
I feel abit hang over today but trying to focus on work.

Recently I've been learning Javascript. Here is my page.
iROCK! MEET YOUR BUDDY

Still very simple 1 function, I will improve it in this weekend too! It would be good to have a look and teach me how to create some easy functions! not too difficult one. I would be stuck!

Anyway, tomorrow is friday! Will do my best to proceed my tasks today too!

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Kawaii pet rock! ^__^ Ganbatte ne~ Shinri! If you're learning Javascript, I recommend W3Schools.

But why are you studying during weekend anyway? Weekend is time to go out and have fun~! Shinri is very hardworking!

Rachel

Rhythm Cloud さんのコメント...

I want one of those pet rocks. :D

Mark

Shinri さんのコメント...

Thanksss! yep I will take a look at W3Schools!!! thanks