11/13/2008

I am sick =( --- slacking off at home...bad

I've been sick since last saturday..It was ok for a few days but finally I got high fever in the morning..so took the sick leave and worked from home..but since I just moved to the new section and I am not awared enough of many things, I was stuck everywhere and pinging many people to help,It's really annoying. so I must recover till tomorrow and go to office!!!
Especially tomorrow is friday! I would be ok =D

Watching football match, Japaaan is winning somehow nice nice.

Tester days is great! even though I have totally no idea for anything still.
finally we started to bug hunting from today!good luck shinri.

this weekend I am invited to the highschool reunion, If I recovered till tomorrow,
I would love to join them and meet nice people and eat and drink alot!

0 件のコメント: